Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday May 19, 2010 10 10 10 10

So I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, and I really don't have much time to figure it out considering I have to leave for work in five minutes. However, I love to write, even when it's about nothing but myself. Getting my thoughts down on paper seems to ease my stress level. So that's the reason I am starting a blog. When I have more time I will tell more about myself and my life. But a few things to know about me could include: I believe all girls are princesses. No matter how ugly on the inside, no matter how poor, or selfish, or slutty etc. Girls are born princesses and deserve to be treated as such. It's how we live our lives that convinces others we don't deserve the title. Pink is my favorite color. Black is my favorite nail polish. I can't sing. But I love to. A great artist once said, "When music is the one thing that surrounds you, you feel no pain." I was named after Bob Dylan. (Mallory Dylan). And if I love you, I will give you every ounce of my being, physical and mental, until I have nothing left to give. Even then, I will keep trying. I love like no other. That's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment